He went around the world to get here.
The talent it takes to prepare the kind of specialized dishes that Chef Andrew is known for does not come overnight and it does not happen in any one place. Chef Andrew has a world of experience:
- Executive Chef in four and five-star Diamond hotels in the South Pacific at the Pacific Island Club Resort
- Created at the Pan Pacific Yokohama Hotel in Japan, studying alongside Grand Chef Takayoshi Kawai – former sous chef of renowned Chef Nobu
- Utilizes trends gained while working in Saipan and Cairns, Australia
- Served as the Executive Chef at the Dallas Country Club
- Created at the Four Diamond-rated Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and served as the Executive Chef at the Dallas Country Club, filling the shoes of Master Chef Ernst Gruch
- Executive Chef of The Year for all Omni Hotels in 2000
The world of Chef Andrew now spins at Table 55. He prepares delicacies using the freshest, locally-grown, sustainable products, which means he knows what’s good for you. As leader and mentor in the kitchen, Chef Andrew infuses a worldly culinary view to all the dishes he serves.
You’ll think the world of it.